In Need Of A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuaprss

Guest
I just moved to ###, ### and my roommate has already found a job and I am in desperate need of one because we have bills to pay. I just pray the Lord can guide a job to me.
 
Father Lord, resolve ### problem. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please provide a job and a room mate to ###, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord please look with mercy upon ###, Lord please take care of his financial burdens Lord. Provide him with a job Lord. Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, hear our prayers, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
112
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
313
I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom