In Jesus name there is power I command declare ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
In Jesus name there is power I command declare degree all every single all particular things products items new very best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices all of these items floods abundantly right now without delay every all shops aplaces places all sgelfs all stores all every make up brands company's all make up manufacturers all every supermarkets all ### stores all ### stores that I can buy very best ever that are all such blessing to me at great prices now this happens now I recieve them all abundantly right now without delay in Jesus namess
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prophecy decree demand command declare Manifest GREATLY NOW FAST LOOSE VERSE Deut 8 18 ### seed covenant DNA based period permanently FOREVER 💯 FOLD GREATLY NOW FAST LOOSE VERSE Isa 60 11 GATES open continually 🧬 blessings Loose VERSE Matt 7 1 JUDGE ye not lest you should be JUDGED wicked ones...
Replies
6
Views
242
I prophecy decree demand command declare I don't get bite ever again or my family by weird evil now into existence in Jesus name amen amen amen amen amen amen amen
Replies
10
Views
416
I prophecy decree demand command declare Feb 17 at 6:40pm Let all evil disgrace evil spirits in my ### using my anointing Grace to be Greatly massacre killed my marriage air movements career air my relationships let it fail Greatly now to the point the evil demons go back to the senders so fast...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom