In Jesus name please I pray keep ### off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
In Jesus name please I pray keep ### off my mind. Let me focus on you Lord and myself. Gosh I miss him so much. I don't like crying and feeling so down. I miss my ###. Well he's not my bf no more but I miss him even though he didn't do anything for me. Just help me get over him God. I feel like crying right now I'm holding these tears cause I'm with family and I wanna be strong. Jesus please heal my broken heart. My mind my soul. Help me move on and focus on you and myself my priorities I trust you I know I will be OK I'm just very impatient God :'( Help me change for the better in Jesus name I pray Amen I love you
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Only the Lord can heal a broken heart. May he send you a new true love who will give you comfort, happiness, and peace of mind. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach...
Replies
7
Views
217
There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I WANT to go. If you won't take me, please give me a sure fire method and the courage to carry it out. I'M BEGGING YOU. --- **Note:** If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental...
Replies
12
Views
262
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,765
Messages
16,780,811
Members
648,329
Latest member
Gssaisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom