IN JESUS NAME MY ### BENEFIT WILL CONTINUE I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
IN JESUS NAME MY ESA BENEFIT WILL CONTINUE I WILL NEVER BE TOOK OFF IT I WILL NOT BE SENT FOR ANY MEDICALS IN JESUS NAME I WILL IN JESUS NAME BE AWARDED PERSONAL INDEPENDENT PAYMENT BENEFIT AT THE HIGH RATE A LOT MORE THAN WHAT I AM GETTING ON DLA NOW QUICK FACTS AND EASY WITHOUT HAVING TO GO FOR MEDICALS MY FINANCES ARE BLESSED PROTECTED ENLARGE ABUNDANTLY MY FINANCIAL INCOME ENLARGES ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAMESS
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my snap benefits be approved soon please Lord may it happen this week. I pray that I will get the nerve to apply for other services that is available for me and my kids. I don’t like to ask but please let it happen. I pray for wisdom for everything I have to do to get on the right...
Replies
6
Views
383
Lord let me receive these disability benefits from my job. I work for it Lord I have the time man and Lord if I could go back to work I would but unable. I have three back surgeries and I am pretty messed up right now, but Lord the sea fit that they do the right thing and they give me my money...
Replies
5
Views
334
Lord you know I have been waiting on my benefits from ###, lord please speed up the result. I pray this in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom