IN JESUS NAME I PRAY WEALTH PROSPER, VICTORY, SUCCESS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY WEALTH PROSPERITY VICTORY SUCCESS LOVE MORE FRIENDS THE DESIRES OF MY HEART FULFILMENT SATISFACTION SOME FAVOUR HEALTH HEALING HAPPINESS COMPANIONSHIP ABUNDANCE IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE I SPEAK THESE THINGS INTO MY LIFE COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME SS
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
8
Views
323
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please bless me, me, please with the total, total, very, very, very best ever healing in every way, form, part of me, my face, skin, absolutely every part of me, the very, very, best ever health in every way, form, doctors, dentist...
Replies
7
Views
273
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom