Nobody is reading this thread right now.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
In jesus christ name I decree and declare my fiances my financial.income savings now right now multiplys in millions millions right now more more every day I win millions millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happens to me to me to me right now without any delay in jesus christ namess

But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom