abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
In Jesus Christ's name, I declare, decree my finances, my financial income, savings now right now multiply in millions right now more, more every day. I now win millions, millions of pounds now right now without any delay in Jesus' name, I declare, decree I win the 4 million pounds jackpots on the 10 pounds scratch cards I buy abundantly right now without any delay, more than once in the one card right now without any delay. The blessing of the Lord brings me wealth now; He adds no trouble, no sorrow to it right now without any delay. I call up the benefit agency right now without any delay and tell them I am now a multi-millionaire right now without any delay in Jesus' name. The rest of my life will now be the very, very best of my life in every way now. In Jesus' name, I command all fat to leave, burn off my whole stomach, hips, body permanently right now, never ever return in Jesus' name. I command my stomach to be totally flat, toned in every way now, always in Jesus' name. I command my whole metabolism to right now be a lot, a lot quicker, faster in every way now, always in Jesus' name. I command in Jesus' name my weight to be 8 stone right now and to maintain it so very easily in Jesus' name. I declare, decree in Jesus Christ's name I look totally incredible, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, astonishing, totally outstanding, totally phenomenal, totally magnificent, totally breathtaking in all, every single, all photographs, all videos, all selfies, all Snapchat, all WhatsApp videos that are taken of me with every all cameras at all times in all places, slot a lot better than all every top-class models, celebrities. I am totally astonished, totally amazed. I receive them all now in great, great abundance now in Jesus' name. I will not admire other people's photographs; my photographs are now, now totally incredible, admired in every way now, always in Jesus' name. Snapchat does a lot, a lot better filters in every way now, always in Jesus' name. I declare, decree I am getting a lot, a lot more, more beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, striking, a lot, a lot younger, radiant, sexier, stronger, ally, ally more confident in every way part of me now, more, more every day in Jesus' name. My youth, beauty are totally incredibly renewed, restored in every way part of me incredibly abundantly right now, a lot, a lot better than ever before in every way now. The beauty, the glory, the radiance, the shining glory of the Lord Jesus Christ is upon every part of me incredibly abundantly now, always. I will not admire; I am now totally incredibly admired in every way now, always in Jesus' name. I receive the most amazing, incredibly compliments in every way everywhere I go now, always. I outshine every single, all girls, all women in every way everywhere I go now, always in Jesus' name. I declare, decree in Jesus' name all the new very, very best ever new foundations, new tinted moisturizers, cosmetics, the very, very best ever for my skin in new pump bottles, new tubes at really great prices, foods abundantly right now without any delay. All shops now, all every make-up brands, all every make-up companies, all every make-up manufacturers, all Primark stores right now in great, great abundance at great prices now without any delay that I can now buy, wear in Jesus' name. I receive all these things right now without any delay in Jesus' names.
