marizda
Beloved Servant
Father God,
Thank you for answering my prayers through Padre Pio. Thank you for the miracles you keep on unveiling to me. And thank you for reminding me that your timing is always perfect. Not too early but not too late. I am sorry if I am a worrier. I said I am going to surrender it all to you but I keep on turning back and praying and begging for you to give it to me in an instant. I must keep in mind that I have to believe that I have received whatever it is that I've asked for in prayer no matter how impossible it is for you are God and nothing is impossible to you. That I must keep my faith for my faith, even if it is just a size of a mustard seed, can move mountains. I am sorry I lose patience easily. But thank you for always reminding me. Thank you for not giving up on me. I hope and pray that the day will come that I'll be able to meet ### at the Padre Pio Center when I visit there. Pls give me the heart to accept whatever it is that he's going to say to me if ever I see him face to face. Guide me Father. And pls never leave me. I am sorry if I broke another promise. Pls forgive me. And pls guide ### for today. He'll always be in my prayers. Guide us and pls keep us from harm. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Thank you for answering my prayers through Padre Pio. Thank you for the miracles you keep on unveiling to me. And thank you for reminding me that your timing is always perfect. Not too early but not too late. I am sorry if I am a worrier. I said I am going to surrender it all to you but I keep on turning back and praying and begging for you to give it to me in an instant. I must keep in mind that I have to believe that I have received whatever it is that I've asked for in prayer no matter how impossible it is for you are God and nothing is impossible to you. That I must keep my faith for my faith, even if it is just a size of a mustard seed, can move mountains. I am sorry I lose patience easily. But thank you for always reminding me. Thank you for not giving up on me. I hope and pray that the day will come that I'll be able to meet ### at the Padre Pio Center when I visit there. Pls give me the heart to accept whatever it is that he's going to say to me if ever I see him face to face. Guide me Father. And pls never leave me. I am sorry if I broke another promise. Pls forgive me. And pls guide ### for today. He'll always be in my prayers. Guide us and pls keep us from harm. In Jesus' name. Amen.
