In God have I put my trust: I will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust for ever in Jesus's mighty name.
Replies
9
Views
612
Dear Heavenly Father please everywhere I put my hands let it work In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
7
Views
340
But I’m not seeing results? It’s been months? I’ve prayed for a husband up to my standards, nothing. I’ve prayed for a better understanding of injustices, nothing. I’ve prayed for better disposition, energy levels, intelligence, still nothing. What am I missing? Are we to move half lives like this?
Replies
10
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom