In Desperate Need! Times Are Getting Rough!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carlos-9
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carlos-9

Guest
Oh my, where do I start?

1. I have been unemployed for 5 months. I'm totally out of money. I left my last job because it was very stressful and it wasn't being properly managed.

I have $5 left in my bank account and my rent is due in a few days.

I started working two part-time jobs last week as a driver. I was very happy about starting to work again and I really enjoyed the job. But the problem is that I had to pay for my own gas while I delivered for the company. So at the end of the week I spent $300 in gas, and only made $200.

So I had to let that job go.

2. I just recently met a really nice girl that I seemed to be getting along with, and I would like to date her and get to know her. But I don't have any money!!

3. I'm maxed on my credit cards so I can't even buy food or gas. And my check engine light came up a few days ago because of the jobs that I did last week.

4. I've been trying so hard and I feel like something good is coming my way. I would like to find a good steady job.

5. I come here because I always feel stronger and better after I receive your prayers.

Please pray that things get better for me soon.

With Love and faith! ###, Amen
 
### the Lord is your present help in time of need. I pray for supernatural provision in your life and that the Lord who knows by name may reveal to you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of the secret places in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you so much! I have so much faith that the Lord is present in my life :)
 
Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
 
Believe, You Will Receive Whatever You pray for. GOD has perfect plan for each one of us.

May your prayer be the part of GOD's plan for you.
 
oh Gog of mercy let there be a way out in this situation, we pray for financial breakthrough, we pray for your will to be done, you know what is right for ###, bless ### oh lord in every way. in Jesus name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I have come to you with this ### request, Father I pray that you will open new doors for him. Lord I pray that you may grant his concerns and needs as we boldly come to your throne to find grace and mercy in his time of need. Lord we ask not about big spectacular miracles but for many little ones, let him know that he is blessed and loved. Father I know that you are working in this situation as we place him into the care of a loving God and may the things he once thought impossible to him now brim with possibilities, let him know Lord that you are the PROVIDER in Jesus name I pray Amen!...............

2142181350026663360S425x425Q85.jpg
 
Holy Father I lift up ### to You. I pray for a blessing of abundance in his life and the peace that only You can give. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ. HELP! You see the increase in violence Lord. I don’t feel safe random acts by various means. Most people don’t feel safe anymore and it’s just winter. I can’t even imaging what it will be like when the weather gets warmer. I hope ther im not living on the...
Replies
5
Views
278
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
392
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom