In Despair! Please Pray For Me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter drewbmck
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drewbmck

Guest
I am hundreds of miles from home and working at a miserable job. I have no real friends here and my family will not speak with me. I am so miserable and depressed that I am becoming obsessed with suicide. I never believed I could feel so awful. I pray to God throughout the day for help and relief. Sometimes it lets up for awhile. Please pray for ###.
 
This Is For YOU…Be Blessed…You Are Loved…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Psalm 42:5

Why, my soul, are you downcast?

Why so disturbed within me?

Put your hope in God,

for I will yet praise him,

my Savior and my God.

Whenever I'm feeling really really low, I pray this scripture, and the Lord brings me up. Please don't do anything foolish which you might regret for eternity. All our problems are temporary and the Lord will never give you more than you can handle. Hang in there, brother.

Loving Father, in the name of Jesus, ### is coming before You and confessing his need for You. Lord, You've said You are near to those whose heart are breaking and that You give grace to the humble. He is humbling himself to You now... Please strengthen and sustain him Lord to surmount this difficult time of his life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray to Jesus that I make it. I am panicking and despairing.
Replies
9
Views
405
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom