In April 2013 I was removed from my work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nei

Prayer Warrior
In April 2013 I was removed from my work position, removed from all Service imagery that I was present on and documented and lost pay. I was also eliminated from entering a promotional process that I waited for the last 2 years and will not be able to enter in November. This negative document will stay in my personal file for 2 years. At one time I was well liked and admired from all work members of the service from the top to the bottom, now I have been placed in the worst unit in my service and my reputation is ruined. There are few people that have spoken lies about me to shatter my reputation and character. Please pray the Lord will lift me up once again and put me back in a high profile position that he once put me in. Please pray that people will not only forget the incident I was involved in but I will rise again this time higher. This entire incident was caused by a few individuals that were evil and wanted to ruin my career. They have done all they could and have used every evil method to see me defeated. Please pray the Lord will not let the evil succeed anymore and help my good name to be cleared. I need this entire situation to be put behind me. I need the Lord to use who he feels can not only restore my career path but I need deep prayers from everyone to help me rise in my career. I need the Lord to show favour to me in man eyes. Please Lord whatever is causing this grief and trouble in my career, please make it stop. I ask this request in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
WE ARE SO SORRY THAT YOU LOST YOUR POSITION HOWEVER "GOD'S" GOT PLENTY OF JOB OPENINGS IN JESUS NAME JUST LEARN TO TRUST "HIM"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dated a guy from my job, I know I shouldn’t have, but at the time I didn’t see the harm in it. Now I do. Throughout the whole six months of dating him he was manipulative, controlling, mentally, and emotionally abusive. To me, things got so bad that I couldn’t eat for over a week because of...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please remove all evil and voo doo spirits away from myself and my home
Replies
7
Views
127
I request that the woman having an affair with my husband be removed from my marriage in Jesus' name, amen 🙏
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom