In a Funk

Guini

Prayer Partner
New to this state (###). Not having any luck with locating a job. Been on promising interviews but no go. I’m just not feeling strong at the moment.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. GOOD DAY, ONE AND ALL. I need distant spiritual assistance and help to get out of a very complex situation imposed upon me. I HAVE BEEN HELD DOWN AND BLOCKED FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. I need a reality and time and space shift (I am just being explanatory to a degree as well as hopeful) in...
Replies
9
Views
129
My ### is about to attend summer school but is short on funding for both room and board. She has applied for a summer remore job and attended interviews but there is no reply. I have also been searching for funding and waiting for favorable response. Trusting the Lord's intervention. Please...
Replies
7
Views
153
I CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE OUT OF ### OUT OF ### GET SPONSORED WITH MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS URGENTLY TAKE OUR PETS SOME OF THEM IF NOT AT ALL AS SERVICE ANIMALS ON THE PLANE THAT THEY CAN FLY TO THE NEW DESTINATION THAT I CAN...
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom