Impeading illness

Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
###
Thank you God bless you
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
###
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
###
 
Dear God,

I uplift your child ###. We know that your original intention of creating ### was perfect.

Right now he is sick but please restore his health where how you have originally created him. To his perfect health state.

Give us/him the strong belief not to doubt you and stay with in you God.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Write your reply...let the restoration power of Jesus begin to overshadow your body and heal every sickness in your body now in the name of Jesus.
 
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. For ALL was overly paid by Adon Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, " Tam ve Nishlam !!!..." . Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Let all the evil spirits come out in Jesus name and let the spirit of Almighty Lord fills your body. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family's protection from all illness and contagious diseases including an illness that my church member told us yesterday has been going through our church recently. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
110
Pls pray that the Lord protect me from stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other forms of illnesses. May He lay His hand upon me and heal me (chest pain, body pain, slight dofficulty of breathing, anxiety, etc.). May God’s miraculous hand restore my health and remove this fear and anxiety in me...
Replies
10
Views
207
Requesting healing and recovery from sickness for ###. ### has poor gut health and is currently has an illness resulting in many symptoms. The illness is impacting daily activity. Please pray that ### is healed.
Replies
13
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom