Immediate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kristiqa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kristiqa

Guest
Please pray for ### and ### during these trials we are going through. ### is FREE from sin and condemnation and ask GOD to guide through this. ### would appreciate any and all prayers. ### can't pray enough and ###'s trying hard not to panic. Thank you.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways(JAMES1;5,6)

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.(PROVERBS 3;5,6)

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
167
Pray for immediate and divine intervention for me & ###. For the people in ###'s life who are trying to manipulate, control, and blackmail him into doing what they want him to do, to be smashed into a thousand pieces, for the Lord to pull the rug out from under their feet, for restoration of...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom