Immature prayers

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
God did answer and I am grateful for your prayers. I am praying He will continue to give these concerns His merciful attention and favor. I am so powerless---
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection of my ### money. So that my ### will not take her money from her account. He is immature and somewhat narcissistic. Not really cooperative and wants everything his way. Lord please protect our money and us from his immature solutions. Lord please protect me so that he will not take...
Replies
6
Views
234
This prayer is for my friend. He wants to request a prayer to stop hurting people that love him the most. He wants to be more disciplined because he knows for a fact he can stay away from alcohol, which is his addiction. He wants to be stronger. He wants to do what he says and stand on it...
Replies
5
Views
224
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom