rekenae
Disciple of Prayer
Im trying to pay my rent and bills. My daughter was helping me until her job cut her hours so she can't even pay her car note, and I'm trying to do the majority. I don't make a lot but enough to keep us afloat. I'm just turned around right now trying to play catch up. I'm trying to get some type of loan that can get me out of this hole. I'm trying to pay rent, bills, my daughter's car note, get my car fixed and hers. I'm trying to get at least ###, I don't have a problem with paying a monthly bill to clear the loan up, I just don't want to be out on the streets. All I'm asking for is some company that is willing to help me out. I'm not asking for anything for free. Just some help. Thank you and bless you all who took the time out to pray for me and my daughter.
