I'm Terrified Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j010203t94

Prayer Warrior
Lord I need to open up my heart to you! Lord you know I love you and all I want is to do your will! But I can't do it if I'm under anxiety and panic. Lord I had a really tough night as horrible thoughts came when I was preparing to sleep. Fear is awful and it stops me! Lord the days you give me are difficult to face as my mind never relaxes and so my body never relaxes and I feel my heart beating fast and fear running through my veins. Lord I'm just ### and I trust in you with all my heart. I'm praying everyday to feel closer to you in order to have peace in my heart. Please Lord help me. I lay all my fears, hopes and dreams at your feet! All I am I give to you! May I have a peaceful night today! In Jesus name I pray amen
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's protection over us after what we just went through and about what we just seen too I’m terrified for other people and us I don’t feel safe anymore either Lord it needs to calm down I can’t believe any of this pray for ### he really needs to wake up too pray for every need...
Replies
9
Views
182
Hi my name is ### and I have a very deep phobia of the dentist from a dental trauma as a kid. I have a tooth abscess on my gum from a cavity that resulted in the whole tooth breaking off. I've battled this for a year. I've been on antibiotics a couple of times. I'm deathly afraid of the dentist...
Replies
8
Views
346
Father in order to get a special grant for rent arrears, a third party (i.e., an organization or person) must be willing and agree to pay my rent arrears and I HAVE to demonstrate the ability to pay future rent. I have neither of those. I’m really at the end of my rope with this whole situation...
Replies
7
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom