I'm still in so much debts. I'm ###.

Lastril

Disciple of Prayer
I'm still in so much debt. I'm requesting for a miracle intervention and move on in harmony. I've had so much financial challenges since 2018. I was the breadwinner for my mum and my family. I lost my mum in September last year because of lack of money. I seriously need prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been begging you for a year now to take me. Really wanted to go for longer than that. I'm in so much emotional pain. I have no hope and no purpose. It's never going to get better. It's all too hard. Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the world. I am a burden, extraneous, a useless...
Replies
8
Views
258
Blessings, I’m near the age of ###, I haven’t met the man the Lord has for me for marriage. But I’m asking prayers for him and I to be strongly, deeply rooted in God’s love regardless of the circumstances we’d be facing whether be joy or trails. I ask we’d be very deep in Lord’s love...
Replies
8
Views
382
Well, I woke this morning in my own bed, so Our Lord God didn't do either of the things I Prayed for. Could I please ask you all to Pray in Jesus' name that my brain tissue, which was destroyed by the brain haemorrhage and stroke will miraculously regenerate itself. It's incredibly rare, but has...
Replies
6
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom