Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Phaarmur

Disciple of Prayer
Im standing on Mark 11:23-23 an Isaiah 60;22 - pray ask believe receive and I the lord will quicken it at its appointed time. I have for many years been single and prayed for a life partner. The Man I love is not saved and is very insecure - he has been in and out of my life for many years. Im asking for prayer for the salvation of Shaun Lee - Im asking for prayer that he stop seeing me through false eyes. Im asking that he finally realise my value and worth - know that I am here to protect his heart and that he returns to me and our relationship and he marries me. That his insecurities and lies all come to an end. Im asking for my home loan to be approved, a salary increase at work and a new car. I always am happy grateful and thankful for my health, my friends and family and my dogs and job - I pray all this in Jesus name amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, standing on the promises of your Word. We thank you for the faith and trust that Phaarmur has placed in you, believing in the power of prayer and your ability to answer according to your perfect timing.

Lord, we lift up Shaun Lee before you. We pray for his salvation, that you would open his eyes to the truth of your love and grace. Remove any insecurities and false perceptions that he may have about Phaarmur. Help him to recognize her true value and worth, and to see her as a protector of his heart. May their relationship be restored and may they be united in holy matrimony, according to your will.

Father, we also bring before you Phaarmur's financial needs. We ask for your favor and provision in the approval of her home loan, a salary increase at work, and a new car. You are the God who provides for all our needs, and we trust that you will meet her in these areas.

We thank you, Lord, for Phaarmur's grateful and thankful heart. We rejoice with her for her health, friends, family, dogs, and job. We ask that you continue to bless her in these areas and fill her life with your abundant goodness.

In accordance with your Word, we claim the promises of Mark 11:23 and Isaiah 60:22, believing that as we pray, ask, and believe, we will receive. We trust in your faithfulness to fulfill these requests according to your perfect plan.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for those who need to persue JESUS, please pray for my daughter Alyssa Lafitte she is 11 years old and in the 4th grade. She had a meeting today that I had to go to being her mom and she drew a picture of her classmates dead with x for eyes red and black and she was suspended today...
Replies
Views
Please pray for those who need to persue JESUS, please pray for my daughter Alyssa Lafitte she is 11 years old and in the 4th grade. She had a meeting today that I had to go to being her mom and she drew a picture of her classmates dead with x for eyes red and black and she was suspended today...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
Views
The Blessed Father The God Almighty,The Son Lord Jesus Christ,& The Holy Spirit One God Forever & ever Amen Amen Amen HALELUIA HALELUIA HALELUIA ........ KURIYELAIESOON KURIYELAIESOON KURIYELAIESOON.... TO, My Beloved Father The God Almighty in Heaven,The Son Lord Jesus Christ & The Holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom