I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrienne7144

Prayer Warrior
I am still going through unhealthy binges of drug and alcohol abuse. I refuse to give up on this battle and I know God has not given up on me either. Please pray that God will remove this desire all together. I want to be free from this illness of the mind.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for divine protection from these evil doers who have been stalking me for ### months now. It started with one and now there are multiple people using their vehicles and revving their engines to disturb my peace. They followed me to my new location and it's really been difficult to...
Replies
11
Views
364
Evil satanic demon possessed warlocks raped and they keep trying to cover it up. I suffer from trauma every day because of what they did to me. They also want to be ashamed of what THEY did to me because they told me it was my fault. It is NOT my fault. They chose to ABUSE and RAPE me. They...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom