I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a diff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
I need immediate prayers anyone. I'm so disgusted and angry and hurt. I can't stand having any of these feelings in my life and my heart especially because of a job. Lord I did all I could to help myself and there still lurks evil in the walls of that place and the people. The step I was about to take next I'm not even wasting my time or putting myself through it in you I trust Lord. Please help me. I'm so hurt and so crushed and feel non-existent when I am one of the best employees. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and seeking help is a positive step. Here's a redacted version of your message: --- I do not want to change....is what I feel....but after I'm done, it feels super awful, it feels like...
Replies
7
Views
317
Lord please forgive me for what I'm about to do
Replies
6
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom