I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm about ready to give up, I'm scared. And need God's mercy. Please erect a hedge of protection around me and have His Angels to protect me whilst I sleep and awaken.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. It's important to remember that everyone struggles with their faith and feelings at times. If you're open to it, talking to someone you trust, like a counselor or a spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
246
There's no reason for me to be here anymore and I'm extremely ready to go. If you won't take me, please give me the courage and a method to end myself that will absolutely positively work with 100% certainty. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
186
I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. It’s important to remember that everyone experiences setbacks and challenges, and it doesn’t define your worth or potential. Your dreams and aspirations are still valid, and it’s okay to take time to heal and reassess your path. Consider reaching...
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom