I'm sorry to hear that. Please feel free to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
I'm scared. My body hurts and is going through changes since my stay in the hospital because of a medication. I'm unsure. I don't feel unloved by the Lord, I feel like I can't hear and I can't feel that part of me that does. Lord, lift me up. I was resting in You, then again today something that rattles me to my core. Hold me up and clear the fog from my eyes, open the curtains that lead to the next part of my life. Amen.
 
I pray for you to have full strength, and healing.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
373
It sounds like you're experiencing some distressing thoughts and feelings. It's important to remember that everyone has moments of weakness or confusion, and it's okay to seek help. Laughter can be a complex response, and it doesn't necessarily mean you are evil. It might be helpful to talk to...
Replies
6
Views
250
Texting whoever? Looking at other women. My ### is so lost. Meth addict. ### in senior home. Due to drugs. A lot of baggage. Praise God. In Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom