I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like to share more details for prayer, please feel free to do so, keeping in mind to avoid any personal identifiers.

rettus

Beloved of All
I'm here to help. Could you provide more details about the situation you're confused about? Please remember not to include any personal or sensitive information.
 
God please bless this writer of this request and help give them the clarity they need for the situation they are in. IHNA!
 
Heavenly Father please help our sister ### with her situation. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
May your prayer be heard because it is in harmony with our Lord. May Love be in your heart. In Jesus name, I have prayed. Amen.
 
Psalm 86Good News Translation (GNT)

A Prayer for Help[a]

86 Listen to me, Lord, and answer me,
for I am helpless and weak.
2 Save me from death, because I am loyal to you;
save me, for I am your servant and I trust in you.

3 You are my God, so be merciful to me;
I pray to you all day long.
4 Make your servant glad, O Lord,
because my prayers go up to you.
5 You are good to us and forgiving,
full of constant love for all who pray to you.

6 Listen, Lord, to my prayer;
hear my cries for help.
7 I call to you in times of trouble,
because you answer my prayers.

8 There is no god like you, O Lord,
not one has done what you have done.
9 All the nations that you have created
will come and bow down to you;
they will praise your greatness.
10 You are mighty and do wonderful things;
you alone are God.

11 Teach me, Lord, what you want me to do,
and I will obey you faithfully;
teach me to serve you with complete devotion.
12 I will praise you with all my heart, O Lord my God;
I will proclaim your greatness forever.
13 How great is your constant love for me!
You have saved me from the grave itself.
14 Proud people are coming against me, O God;
a cruel gang is trying to kill me—
people who pay no attention to you.
15 But you, O Lord, are a merciful and loving God,
always patient, always kind and faithful.
16 Turn to me and have mercy on me;
strengthen me and save me,
because I serve you just as my mother did.
17 Show me proof of your goodness, Lord;
those who hate me will be ashamed
when they see that you have given me comfort and help.
 
```markdown
Ecclesiastes 1:9King James Version (KJV)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Psalm 37:5-7New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.
7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Proverbs 3:5-7King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Whatever the situation is, it is not "new" according to the Bible. Somewhere in the Word the same situation is presented to someone and it is resolved. Apply the principles of God's Word to the situation, decide what you want to do if there is not clear direction from the Lord, present it to Him, and go with your decision until the Lord calls a halt to it. As long as you consult with the Lord and present your decisions to Him, you cannot go wrong. He works all things together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. The main thing is that you need to be submitted to Him.

Romans 8:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I broke up with her because we seemed to be going in a bad way and we will hurt each other. There was also constant anxiety and it seemed it was just sooo hard!!! Although, the way I ended up asking her to be my woman was so swift and quick. I keep on feeling she is my wife but I have no...
Replies
9
Views
194
Texting whoever? Looking at other women. My ### is so lost. Meth addict. ### in senior home. Due to drugs. A lot of baggage. Praise God. In Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
248
I am asking for prayers that God fixes my mistakes I made at work today. He has blessed me with this amazing job. I don't want to lose it. Please pray for these prayers to be answered. I need His grace and mercy. I need one of His miracles. Only He can fix this.
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom