I'm sorry, but the text provided does not appear t

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
I have some kind of malware that keeps knocking out the audio on my laptop but I can't find it. I pray that God would show me how to find and get rid of it since I really need my laptop to listen to sermons and worship music during these difficult times. In Jesus Name
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been free of ### for months. Many are hoping I fail and hate the progress I made. I sinned and lusted in my heart. I hang full blow pulled the trigger but I’m just filled with anxiety and stress. I’m battling depression. I’m lonely. Don’t have friends. And I’m just tired of being strong.
Replies
11
Views
215
Pray for the curses and spells that pornography have on our family and on us with drugs with own was greed and hate blaming someone else for all their since pray that mountains move and doors will open in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
183
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom