I'm sorry, but it seems like the text you provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Under heavy spiritual attack. Asking God to just wash me in the blood of the lamb down my very soul. thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 21:1: “A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea: Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 21:1 begins with a striking...
Replies
10
Views
197
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175 – “Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to praise...
Replies
10
Views
198
A new court hearing to let the judge know the charges I have are fraudulent and I need my probation order to be changed: 1. A place to live other than the streets, respites, shelters, staircases, bathrooms, and psych wards 2. To believe God is doing things when I think He's not 3. That I...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom