I'm sorry, but I need more information to redact t

Heidianna

Servant of All
I really need prayers. I got an important meeting at work (my future). It's a good meeting. I want to grow with the company I work for and want to spread my wings. Please let me get a big favor on ###/###/####. Crossing fingers, maybe I can see myself like that.
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want you to help me get back my relationship with my ### back to where we had started with nothing but love for each other and to remove the third party out of our relationship.
Replies
8
Views
293
I need a prayer request for my DWI, which I got last month. On one paper it says DWI and another says DUI. But I have a letter saying my court in Aug is for DWI. Which I was not intoxicated; I was under the influence of marijuana. But it was the smell in my car that he said I was smoking. Prior...
Replies
6
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom