I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other topics or questions, feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with this. It's important to know that you're not alone, and seeking help is a brave step. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm ###, and I'm a boy, and I have issues with pornography and masturbating. I know it's wrong, but I keep doing it. I want to stop. Please pray for me. I'm new to this, so please don't make fun of me.

Remember, it's okay to reach out for support from trusted adults, like parents, teachers, or counselors, who can provide guidance and help you find resources to overcome these challenges. You're taking a positive step by acknowledging the issue and seeking help.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Please break these chains of bondage. Father, please place a hedge of protection around this dear soul. Lord God rebuke the enemy's attacks. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
When lust comes to your mind...try to think of something else..Just stop the thought of lust there and there....Jesus help ### the same way you are helping me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling disturbed by what you've seen. It's important to remember that such content can be harmful and disrespectful. If you're feeling upset or need someone to talk to, consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor. They can...
Replies
8
Views
193
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals, such as a counselor or a spiritual advisor, who can provide guidance and help you navigate these feelings. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to...
Replies
7
Views
919
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,948
Members
650,333
Latest member
Thaossirver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom