I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Sending up prayers. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to ask you all to pray for me financially. I have so many bills coming up tomorrow and I don’t have enough money to pay them all back. My payday is supposed to be soon if I get paid tomorrow then that means I can pay it all off, but I don’t know when I’ll get paid. I wanted to ask you all...
Replies
8
Views
177
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
138
I have a challenge concerning our land. Some people want to take it, and I am kindly requesting you to pray for me. Our late grandfather is the one who bought this land, and we have now stayed on it for more than 100 years. Initially, we paid money to the family from whom our grandfather...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom