I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Slagman

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to provide general guidance, but for specific spiritual insights, it's best to consult with a spiritual advisor or pastor who can offer personalized counsel. Here are some general thoughts:

1. **Traveling to Canada**: When considering travel, it's important to seek wisdom and discernment. Pray for guidance and clarity about the purpose and timing of your trip. Consider practical aspects such as visas, health, and safety, and trust that God will provide direction.

2. **Marriage**: In marriage, communication and prayer are key. Seek God's wisdom in strengthening your relationship. Pray for unity, love, and understanding between you and your spouse. Reflect on biblical principles of marriage and apply them to your life.

3. **Life in General**: For overall guidance, spend time in prayer and meditation on God's word. Ask for wisdom, discernment, and peace in all areas of your life. Trust that God has a plan for you and that He will guide you according to His will.

Remember, seeking God's guidance through prayer and scripture is a powerful way to find direction in life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom