Dear lord...... We know whenever we faces any difficulties in our life.....your unconditional love helps us to overcome that difficulties.......dear lord once again I'm asking for that love please solve all the problems of your dear ones in Jesus name amen
Thanks to Jesus He is faithful and has answered my prayer request of yesterday. I thank all for standing in gap for me and praying for me. Today I'm celebrating my birthday, plz pray for God's will to be done, and to find the person whom God has already chosen and kept.
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...