I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would like a prayer for healing of my body, mind and soul. Help me release the fear, and live my life in joyful abundance. I am seeking purpose.
 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 
Father you are the real doctor, Heal your child from whatever pain and ailment has attacken their body. Take their soul and make it new in you Father. Cleanse them and give them the strength to enjoy life and praise you heavenly father. I pray with them, to you father, you desrve all the glory and all the praise. I ask for these things in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom