I'm so lost

  • Thread starter Thread starter MABK45
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MABK45

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lost. It's okay to feel this way, and reaching out for support is a positive step. If you're comfortable sharing, what's on your mind? Sometimes talking about what's troubling you can help clarify things. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By : Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart has grown so hard, my soul bitter, my relationship with the Lord completely cold. I've lost all passion and fire, and it feels like it will never come back. I am utterly lost. I fear I am damned for eternity.
Replies
10
Views
131
Hi everyone, I have turned my back on the Lord too many times. I lie, I cheat, I make poor decisions. I am tired of it. I am tired of the guilt. I am tired of the crushing pain in realizing how awful I have been. I have allowed myself to rot, to become horrid, vain, and cruel towards others, and...
Replies
12
Views
576
So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
Replies
12
Views
689
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom