I'm so lost! I don't know how to live ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm so lost! I don't know how to live my life for God. Please pray for God to give me His Holy Spirit!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart has grown so hard, my soul bitter, my relationship with the Lord completely cold. I've lost all passion and fire, and it feels like it will never come back. I am utterly lost. I fear I am damned for eternity.
Replies
10
Views
127
I don’t know how to release control of my circumstances. I’m not sure how to truly let my burdens down and truly give them to Jesus. I try to let them down but pick them up again. I need strong prayers in Jesus' name to break the need to control everything. I feel the urge to control stems from...
Replies
6
Views
255
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom