I'm so far from God! this darkness is so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm so far from God! this darkness is so deep. My heart physically hurts! Please ask God to rescue me!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
10
Views
222
Hi, can you please pray for me? I feel sad and far and distant from God. I do want to be closer to him. I want to feel like I’m closer to him. I want to feel like I love him. I want to feel like he loves me. He has been there for me without doubt without failure. My feelings are messed up right...
Replies
8
Views
357
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 15:3: “In the streets they wear sackcloth; on the roofs and in the public squares they all wail, prostrate with weeping.” Isaiah 15:3 paints a vivid picture of widespread mourning in Moab. It describes a nation in deep distress...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom