I'm so depressed. And losing faith. I'm trying to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
I'm so depressed. And losing faith. I'm trying to believe God will help w our relationship. I'm so tired. Please pray for ###. Plz pray for reconciliation and renewal in our relationship. Please.
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
Lord hear this prayer as I have a relationship request also and know what ### feels please rekindle reunite and strengthen all of our relationships...Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want a gentle yet stronger masculine gentleman. I try to be a lady but I’m not there yet. I don’t know how to be delicate and womanly if that makes sense? Where do I start? I feel like I’ve prayed for so long for a husband but looks like he’s not here anytime soon. How do I know if I’m being...
Replies
7
Views
170
I have been attacked by demons constantly in a way that makes me lose my hope in the future. Lately, it seems that God didn't listen to my prayer and I don't want to go to church anymore. I don't know if it's because I chose the wrong path in the middle, I became a Catholic some ### years ago...
Replies
12
Views
284
I’ve been praying for God to please help me with housing before February-March for my husband and unborn baby (due in ### weeks) I know it’s still a bit early but I don’t know if He hears me or not :( it’s so depressing. I’ve been trying to find affordable housing lately and have no luck at all...
Replies
10
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom