I'm short ### dollars on the rent and it's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm short ### dollars on the rent and it's due tomorrow. I miscalculated on the budget and it's my fault. Now I don't know what to do. I'm begging God for forgiveness for my stupidity. I hope it doesn't cost me my home. Please pray.
 
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m short on rent and been depressed facing eviction I need the most high to help me with this situation and need money to cover rent and top my eviction Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
299
Due to the cats fighting change of plans greatly UPS PICKS UP COLON CANCER EXACT SCIENCE 🧬..I GET A PLACE TO LIVE AND I CAN live peacefully with my own cats and ### stay with their parents o.k. GREATLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT CAT FIGHTS GREATLY EVER AGAIN THAT'S TOO MUCH CHAOS DESTRUCTION IT'S NOT...
Replies
8
Views
149
Now I’m getting anxious about missing a rent payment. I will have to move out at the end of July because I can’t pay for August but I don’t know where to move. I still don’t have the funds for the arrears either. They may have to. Take me to housing court because I just cannot pay due to job...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom