I'm Scared

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I feel so scared. ### told me he loved me last night but I can't help but feel scared when he tells me that something his ex wife told him is stuck in his mind about him not knowing what he wants. He's told me that a few times now, ironically after I have opened myself up to him and am now vulnerable :( what does he mean when he says that? I feel so insecure and partially frozen. I kind of feel like backing off too out of self protection, even though I will get hurt no matter what now. Also he went to another friends party this afternoon and didn't invite me. I feel like he does not want to invite me because he's not sure about me yet. I'm so scared that I am going to get hurt by him. :(
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch her fear and allow her to enjoy this relationship. Help her to realize that we never go wrong in love and to heed what the heart of this man is saying. Protect her from the feeling of devastation and hurt and help her to reach out to him in surety and bringing help to their relationship. Touch her heart and allow her to know that You are in control and will bind this relationship together or not that You Lord have the divine husband that You have chosen for her...Let her realize that no matter what happens it is You who is controlling it and allowing it or destroying it...we thank You Lord for having Your way and for protecting and doing it according to Your purpose for her life in Jesus name...Dearest Sister God has a perfect divine husband for you and, for sure, you do not want any other husband that has not been hand-picked by God, enjoy this relationship and see where God brings it...if this man is giving you warnings of his personality it's because he knows he has issues...you are not gonna change anyone he would have to want to change himself...and he couldn't do that in his first marriage...then with the spirit leading him that would make all the difference...don't set yourself up if your feeling anxiety it's usually not of God...follow Peace and know God's will for you...fear is not of God....God bless and I pray that this man is your divine husband...God bless.
 
Lord I pray for ### intervencion in thise situation
 
Thank you all for your prayers. I realize that what his ex-wife said also comes from a spirit of discontent and pride and can be a black hole of unfulfillment. I used to have commitment issues and was always looking for something better until I started praying and getting closer to the Lord and now I give thanks for the things I do have and am more content. I pray that her words don't settle in his mind and that a spirit of love will replace it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
159
I’m scared that I won’t be able to find a job after months of looking. I’m doing my best and some days I’m so exhausted. I usually take a break and then resume the search. Right now I’m desperate. I ask in Jesus name for immediate help if it’s the Lord’s Will. Am I forgotten or too late??
Replies
7
Views
175
pray for my girlfriend ### i don’t wanna have a baby this young im not ready i js hope her period come on later or tmr bc im really scared.
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom