Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ripley777

Disciple of Prayer
I'm requesting prayers for my HS freshman daughter, SB. Please pray for good christian friendships for her. She is very shy and quiet. She only has one friend and always has. She is so sweet and kind and loves Jesus but she has had trouble connecting with other girls and developing friendships. She sits by herself at lunch which breaks my heart and she does not get invited to activities, etc.. Please pray that she the Lord will put confidence in her, social maturity, and the ability to connect with other girls. And, I pray that the Lord will put a friend (s) in her life that will help "pull" her out of her shyness and loneliness and someone who will truly enjoy SB's company/friendship, but, again I pray for good Christian friends who truly love Jesus. I know there has to be other girls who are lonely, too, and could use a friend. I'm praying the Lord will connect these girls who need each other. SB has started attending FCA at her school which she loves. Only God can change this for her. Thank you and God Bless all who take the time to pray for her!! You are blessing!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

May God Grant You the Desire, Power, and Execution to Draw Closer to Him!

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend Kris and myself. I pray for reconciliation as our friendship of forty years has ended. After much research I believe she suffers from a fearful avoidant attachment disorder that caused her to devalue, deactivate and discard me. She has done this to other friends, but...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
Me and my bff are fighting. We both did things that hurt the other and our friendship still hasn't fully healed. She's always so busy that I'm the last person she gets to in a day and by then she's in a bad mood so I just don't know what to do. It hurts and I love her but I just don't know what...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for my daughter who is away at college. She's been experiencing mean girl behavior from her two supervisors. She discovered things they have said about her that are mean and threatening. Tomorrow she will have a meeting with their boss to discuss the issues these girls are causing. I...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my daughter whose health continues to be compromised. She is strong in the God's Word, which keeps her fighting the best fight she can. She definitely believes that Jesus is Lord and that God hears us through His darling son Jesus. She makes prayers daily for His truth...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom