I'm requesting for y'all to

WilliKe

Disciple of Prayer
I'm requesting for y'all to remember me in your prayers for I am in distress and much depressed. I have a loan with my bank and my business really went down last year, but I thank God it's now picking up. I chose 2018 to be my year of blessings, especially February. Also, I need a job. Please, those who lead kindly pray with me.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name Is ### ### Jr. And I’ve Been Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction (ED) For The Past ### Years It Started In ### Doing Covid, Which Have Put A Strain On My Marriage, And Caused Me Shame, Less Confidence, And Anxiety. I Beseech You Prayer Warriors To Agree With Me For My Total Wellness...
Replies
8
Views
348
She’s been hearing and seeing things and going through the worst of times .. my mom put her in an institute but I feel like she just needs deliverance !! In the name of the holy one CAN SOMEBODY HELP !!!
Replies
9
Views
394
I'm requesting that you all pray for my sickness because I have blood in my pee and I'm still age ### years old people please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom