I'm requesting for the financial breakthrough. I'm ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For money now, asap, more prosperity in our work and to feel motivated and find more paid work asap. For the media permit. For the right advice and guidance to make sure all my pages are covered without extra expenses. For my business to be able to renew it again and need funds to do this. In...
Replies
7
Views
296
Heavenly Father, I am praying that you guide me in my interview tomorrow evening with the hiring manager, ### and ###. HR ### has set me up with an interview with them for the Amazon Account. I am praying that I can get this job offer because I really want to pay back my Deel Advance and I...
Replies
12
Views
416
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom