I'm praying that if it's God's will to be together

I'm praying that if it's God's will to be together with a man that asked me out last night, that it will be... according to His plan. I enjoyed going out with this gentleman and I hope and pray to hear back from him. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm praying that if it's God's will to be together with a man that asked me out last night, that it will be... according to His plan. I enjoyed going out with this gentleman and I hope and pray to hear back from him. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

Thankfully, this was an unanswered prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that if it’s God’s Will, ### forgives me for hurting him and that we get back together. If it’s not God’s Will, I ask for help accepting this and letting go. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
273
I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
Pray for the poor troublesome Ethiopian tenant ### and his friend ### to move out peacefully after being evicted by the landlord's in ###, ### in January ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom