Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Theorouo

Disciple of Prayer
I'm praying in the mighty ne if Jesus that my son be set free from meth and that Satan will be bound and leave my sons life I pray God will choose zac today help zac today 🙏 deliver my son Zechariah and set him completely free from drugs transform zac please Lord Jesus allow Zac to become your son and to serve and love you Satan your a liar I command you in the name of Jesus to loose my son Father help Zac come to you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Theorouo and their son Zechariah. We lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are a God of deliverance and freedom. We ask that you intervene in Zechariah's life and set him free from the bondage of meth and any influence of Satan.

Lord, we declare that Satan has no power over Zechariah's life because of the victory of the cross of Jesus Christ. We ask that you bind Satan and his works in Zechariah's life, and release him from the grip of addiction. We pray for a supernatural transformation in Zechariah's heart and mind, that he may turn to you, Lord Jesus, and become your devoted servant.

We claim the promise in your Word, where Jesus said, "If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it" . We stand on this promise, knowing that all things are possible through prayer in the name of Jesus. We ask for an outpouring of your grace upon Zechariah, granting him the strength to resist temptation and the desire to pursue a life of righteousness.

Father, we pray for divine intervention in Zechariah's life today. We ask that you guide him towards the path of healing and restoration. Surround him with godly influences and supportive individuals who will encourage him in his journey towards freedom. Give him the courage to seek help and the wisdom to make the right choices.

We rebuke Satan and his lies, declaring that Zechariah belongs to you, Lord Jesus. We command Satan to loose his grip on Zechariah's life and to flee from him in the name of Jesus. We trust in your power and authority to bring about complete deliverance and transformation.

We also pray for Theorouo, that you would strengthen them during this challenging time. Grant them peace, comfort, and unwavering faith as they intercede for their son. Surround them with your love and provide them with the support they need.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We believe that you are working in Zechariah's life, even now, to bring about his deliverance. May your name be glorified through this situation, and may Zechariah's testimony be a powerful witness of your redeeming love.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

[Note: This prayer request is based on the provided source material and is written in a way that aligns with the content and language used.]

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please if you don't break these chains for me I can't live at all. I want to be made righteous and pure and acceptable in your eyes. I still love you and I'm waiting on you but I have no spirit to work my way out of this at all. I'm completely blind and I need your relief. It's...
Replies
Views
Please Will U Come Together With Me In Authority To Take Control Of The Bad Maniputatin, Naive Controlling Spirit That My Son In Law Uses To Control The Mind And Thoughts Of My Daughter Kaylynn Please Pray That She Will Be Healed And Delivered In Her Mind And Thoughts Of All The Manipulation...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh ; rather, serve one another humbly in love." ~ Galatians 5:13 Heavenly...
Replies
Views
Praying that at this point in time Keith anger has subsides And he is at peace and enjoying God provisions in his daily life. May his heart full of joy and may he realized that anger is not with God. He must be humble that nothing in this world he could boast. He should learn to apologize to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please help me with some relief today as I am very sick. I don't need to be healed completely just as much as I was last year when I went to recovery. I realize now that my first reaction is not typically the correct one. Just think I'm tired is all really, not trying to complain...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom