I'm ###, please people pray for me, I have been having bad dreams, hearing voices in my head, smelling awfully, but sometimes smell perfume, and I feel something is touching me. Please pray for me.
Thank you for allowing us to pray for you. May our Heavenly Father of love and grace comfort and strengthen you, and remove this from your being. Stay prayerful for God's mercy and grace, for He is always with us and will see you through this. In Jesus name. Amen~
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care and want to help. Please reach out to a...
Please people, please Pray in the Name of Jesus that Our Lord will forgive me and Bless me with the miracle which I so desperately seek. Please, at this time of the year, I am so desperately sad and filled with fear and self-loathing. Please Pray that Our Saviour Jesus can work a miracle and...
My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...