Laurie1234
Disciple of Prayer
I'm not very good good at this...and I admit I struggle in my faith but if I could please request prayer for the following....
My brother-in-law ### who has just been diagnosed with brain cancer.
My son ### who is recovering in the hospital. He has been very ill.
My dad for struggling through the pain as he awaits his back surgery.
My sister ### who is recovering from her hip surgery.
My brother-in-law ### who is having a double knee replacement on the 27th.
My children and myself. I was fired yesterday. My family lost its only source of income. I am trying to be strong...to keep the faith....praying that everything is going to turn out alright for all of us..trying hard to remember that I still have so much to be thankful for....everything going on with everyone has been so overwhelming.
Thank You.
My brother-in-law ### who has just been diagnosed with brain cancer.
My son ### who is recovering in the hospital. He has been very ill.
My dad for struggling through the pain as he awaits his back surgery.
My sister ### who is recovering from her hip surgery.
My brother-in-law ### who is having a double knee replacement on the 27th.
My children and myself. I was fired yesterday. My family lost its only source of income. I am trying to be strong...to keep the faith....praying that everything is going to turn out alright for all of us..trying hard to remember that I still have so much to be thankful for....everything going on with everyone has been so overwhelming.
Thank You.
