Im not feeling well. Also my fiance will not ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support, whether it's from friends, family, or a professional who can help. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're comfortable, consider talking to someone you trust about what you're experiencing. Take care of yourself.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that the peace of GOD will; rest, rule and abide in you. Be blessed from the crown of your head unto the souls of your feet. In JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to focus on your well-being and surround yourself with positive influences. If you need support or someone to talk to, consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or professional who can provide guidance...
Replies
8
Views
165
I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot of emotional challenges, especially with your family dynamics. It’s important to remember that your feelings are valid, and it’s okay to seek support from others who can offer...
Replies
7
Views
150
It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. It's important to remember that you're not alone in feeling this way, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Talk to someone you trust, whether it's...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom