I'm not an ostrich. I admit when ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You! Thank You Jesus.
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You: God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, the shepherd of my soul, my rock and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Your Presence is always with me. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Thankful Blessed Day On Purpose With A Purpose
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I admit I have been ignoring you and I am glad that I've asked you to remind me. Not knowing what to say. I really don't know what to say. My brain is always an energy. I don't know.
Replies
10
Views
282
I failed both of my GCSEs and got a G and F, I have been beating myself up all day saying that I have little value. I also fell into lust. Your prayers will help a lot and make me feel a lot better. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
119
I ask you with all my heart, pray for me... May God Almighty build me up and establish me, as wise and strong in resisting temptations from seductive women, pornography and all other such sins. I admit that I am helpless and without God it is impossible to cope.. May God of powers protect and...
Replies
7
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom