I'm married since Feb 2018, November 2017...

Angelin grace

Disciple of Prayer
I'm married since Feb 2018, November 2017 had an abortion, now again conceived, today scan done, results not good, no fetal pole etc, last time also same problem no baby heart beat, I'm very sad, please pray for me.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m married since ###.5years and still childless. Please pray for gift of child and I’m a ### servant and facing some issues with my job. Please pray for my conception and gift of healthy baby soon and also for my problems in job.
Replies
10
Views
272
Hi. I m ###. I m married since 2yrs. I got miscarriage recently and I am so much vexed. Please do pray for to Jesus's that I should be blessed with girl baby soon. May be this month itself it should be positive. Please pray. Thank you ###
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom