I'm kusuma and I was preparing for ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Druneris

Disciple of Prayer
I'm kusuma and I was preparing for my neet exam which is going to be held on May 5 please pray for me to secure good result in neet exam!! Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Druneris, who is seeking prayer for Kusuma's upcoming NEET exam. Lord, we ask for your divine guidance and wisdom to be upon Kusuma as they prepare for this important exam. We pray that you would grant them clarity of mind, focus, and understanding of the material they have studied. Lord, we ask for your favor to rest upon Kusuma during the exam, enabling them to recall what they have learned and answer the questions with confidence and accuracy.

Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 2:6-7, "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity." We claim this promise for Kusuma, believing that you will grant them the wisdom and understanding they need to excel in their NEET exam.

Lord, we also pray for peace and calmness to fill Kusuma's heart and mind during the exam. Help them to trust in your provision and not be overwhelmed by anxiety or fear. Remind them of your promise in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Finally, Lord, we ask for your grace and mercy to be upon Kusuma, regardless of the outcome of the exam. Remind them that their worth and identity are found in you, not in their academic achievements. Help them to trust in your perfect plan for their life and to find peace in knowing that you are in control.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I'm kusuma, as I completed writing my intermediate 2 nd year exams the results were going to be announced tomorrow please pray for me to get good result!! Amen!!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going to write neet exam on May 5 and I want to secure good result in neet exam as it is a very important step to reach my goals!!
Replies
Views
Please include me in your daily prayers ,As I was going to write neet exam on May 5 and I hope that I will secure good result in neet exam as it was very important to archive my goals!!
Replies
Views
My name is Aksa I am from kerla Please prayer for neet entrance exam I am going to write on may 5 to achieve good mark in entrance examination and to get admission in mbbs 2024in govt college
Replies
Views
I am preparing for a exam which is to be held on april 18.plz pray for me to perform well. God has helped me to clear all tge exams and i know he is with me. Need everyone prayers
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom